On-demand access to external capabilities
Our training program covers the most important aspects of our methodology that suits your organization. The workshop is customized to train your staff on how to plan and evaluate opportunities for your growth strategy using Synrgix’ platform and effectively manage due diligence and post-deal integration.
This 2-day hands-on workshop includes:
- Introduction to the structure of M&A and Joint venture deals, from sourcing to synergy realization
- Target evaluation framework and scoring best practices
- * Guided execution; due diligence and post-merger integration
- Coverage of workstream framework for Legal, HR, finance, sale and marketing, operations and IT
- On-demand task adviser and services to perform tasks efficiently
Our workshops can be delivered virtual, on your premises or at a venue of your choice.
With our on-demand deal sourcing service you get feelers in the market. We continuously scan the market and generate a flow of targets that match your strategy. We can also help you manage your pipeline and score these targets against your strategy. This will allow you to focus on what matters most and that is to select the right opportunity.
We can help you:
- Identify acquisition targets inline with your strategy
- Manage your deal pipeline
- Help analyze and move targets in the pipeline
- Help you through the evaluation phase to negotiate the best deal
- Review all aspects of the target prior to issuing letter of intent
With this service you get access to a business savvy professional who is available for consultation regarding various areas of joint venture, M&A and divestiture matters.
The strategy advisor offers you:
- The role of a close advisor to the executive team
- Access to a wealth of information on related topics
- Guidance on process best practices and challenges
A program manager ensures an end-to-end process is handled properly and tracked within our platform. This will ensure that the end-to-end process is seamless and efficient from execution and cost consideration perspectives.
The program manager coordinates activities between all parties and various service providers with everything you need to execute on your M&A strategy with minimum impact on your day to day business.